- 谣言是毫无根据的。
The rumor was without foundation.
- 你这种想法有没有根据?
Do you have any grounds for thinking so?
- 我们应该根据他的作为来评判他。
We should judge him according to his actions.
- 这个故事是根据真人真事写成的。
This story is based on facts.
- 警方根据现场遗下的证物把贼子找了出来。
The burglar was traced by one of the things he had left on the scene.
- 许多词是根据拼写来发音的,不过有些不是。
Many words are pronounced according to the spelling but some are not.
- 根据我的经验,掌握法语语法需要一年的时间。
According to my experience, it takes one year to master French grammar.
- 根据你所说的话,我认为我们应该重新审视我们的计划。
In the light of what you told us, I think we should revise our plan.
- 根据国土安全部的规定,目前的安全水准是橙色等级。
The security level, as established by the Department of Homeland Security, is orange.
- 用疑问代词表任指格式改写下面的句子,根据需要可以增加或者减少一些
Use interrogative pronouns to rewrite the sentences below; if you need to, you can add or remove a few words.