- 我们从酒店里可以把整个公园看得清清楚楚。
We could see the full extent of the park from the hotel.
- 讲清楚并大声地让别人听到你说话。
Speak clearly and make yourself heard.
- 太暗了,没法看得清楚。
It is too dark to see clearly.
- 他把他的意思对我讲清楚了。
He got his meaning across to me.
- 你一定要考虑清楚你想做怎么样的工作。
You must consider what kind of work you want to do.
- 我父亲很老了,耳朵也听不清楚了。
My father is so old that he is hard of hearing.
- 我想听清楚演讲內容,便坐在了前面。
I sat at the front in order to hear the lecture clearly.
- 你说得太轻了,以至于我没办法听清楚你在说什么。
You speak so softly that I cannot quite hear what you say.
- 在车站,我把买票队的地点弄清楚后,开始久等。
At the train station, once I had figured out where the queue for tickets actually was, I began the long wait.
- 你可以用肉眼观星,用望远镜的话,还能看得更清楚。
You can see the stars with your naked eye, and even better through a telescope.