- 他的话暗示着什么?
What do his words imply?
- 你们在暗示什么?
What are you hinting at?
- 父亲示意我离开会议室。
Father gestured to me to leave the room.
- 他们以摇头表示不同意,而其他国家的人可能以摇头表示同意。
They express disagreement by shaking their heads, which may indicate agreement in other countries.
- 错误是如何显示出来的?
How is the error observed?
- 等到指示灯变成绿色。
Wait till the light turns green.
- 那就表示有问题。。。
Then there is a problem...
- 对爱丁堡来说,这表示什么意思?
What will this mean for Edinburgh?
- 我对玛丽的帮助表示了感谢。
I thanked Mary for her help.
- 我们对他的死亡表示遗憾。
We regret his death.