- 她不仅漂亮,而且对每个人都很好。
She is not only beautiful but also kind to everybody.
- 这个婴儿盯著我的原子笔看, 并且伸手要拿它。
The baby caught sight of my ballpoint pen and reached out for it.
- 我做实验的时候弄伤了,而且还伤得十分严重。
I got hurt during an experiment, and the injury was pretty serious.
- 他履行了他的承诺,并且帮助了他的兄弟。
He kept his promise and helped his brothers.
- 我迷了路,而且更糟的是天开始下雨了。
I lost my way and, what was worse, it began to rain.
- 我不但吃了抓饭,而且吃了考肉串。
Not only did I eat pilaf, but I also ate kebabs.
- 现在不止要男女薪金平等,而且还要平均分配家务。
Nowadays, equal pay is not enough, household responsibilities must also be distributed evenly.
- 如果你是个潜在的雇员,应该参加面试之前不但意识到公司的主张而且知
If you are a potential employee then you should be aware of what the company stands for and how it treats its employees before attending an interview.
- 住在海边的人可能失掉他们的家,而且城市可能被完全地淹没。
People living on coastlines might lose their homes, and cities might be completely submerged.
- 这即表明的是工作气氛不但又好玩儿又放松,而且非常重视协力的成就和
This implies a fun and relaxed working atmosphere where team achievement is highly valued, communication is extremely important and traditional 3-hour meetings have been replaced by informal chats in the queue for coffee.