- 中国的汉字数量繁多,推行汉字简化的目的,是把结构复杂的繁体字转换
In China, there is a large number of characters, so the goal of the character simplification was to replace the complex traditional characters with easy to remember simplified characters and increase the literacy rate.
- 他学习汉语。
He studies Chinese.
- 他也学习汉语。
He studies Chinese as well.
- 汉字很难读。
Kanji are difficult to read.
- 你会读这个汉字吗?
Can you read this kanji?
- 我汉语老师是男的.
My Chinese teacher is a man.
- 汉语字是很美丽的。
Chinese characters are very beautiful.
- 我会使你成为一个男子汉。
I will make a man of you.
- 当流浪汉有钱了, 就被称为遊客。
The vagabond, when rich, is called a tourist.
- 我的右手是维族的,左手是汉族的。
My right hand is Uighur, and my left is Han.