- 抱歉那么晚来。
Please pardon me for coming late.
- 他怎么敢抱怨?
How dare he complain?
- 那个年轻女人手抱著婴儿。
The young woman was carrying an infant in her arms.
- 你总是在抱怨。
You are always complaining.
- 没有理由抱怨。
There is no cause for complaint.
- 我们受够了你的抱怨。
We are fed up with your complaining.
- 我们几乎不抱他还活着的希望。
There is little, if any, hope of his being alive.
- 很抱歉让你久等了。
So sorry to keep you waiting so long.
- 他用双手抱著一个大箱子。
He was holding a large box in his arms.
- 他抱著一个大箱子。
He had a big box in his arms.