- 在这里我必须脱鞋吗?
Do I have to take off my shoes here?
- 你该摆脱你的坏习惯。
You must rid yourself of bad habits.
- 请脱下你的袜子。
Take off your socks, please.
- “摆脱它, 当然!“ 这个农夫回答。
"Get rid of it, of course!" answered the farmer.
- 她请求他们脱掉鞋子。
She asked them to take their shoes off.
- 那些年轻人脱离父母独立。
Those young men are independent of their parents.
- 死是唯一的解脱吗?
Is death the only release?
- 印度于1947年脱离英国获得独立。
India gained independence from Britain in 1947.
- 他就是那样如何脱离危险的。
That is how he got out of danger.
- 这辆有点怪的车让我脱口而出“那是什么鬼东西啊?“
It was the sort of weird car that made me want to blurt out, "what the heck is that?"