- 我没见过也没听过这样的事。
I have neither seen nor heard of such a thing.
- 过多会坏事,过少不济事。
Too much spoils, too little is nothing.
- 我不记得我看过这封信, 但或许我读过它。
I do not remember seeing the letter, but perhaps I read it.
- 你从这里过去到那里,穿过第二条横马路就是。
You can get there by crossing the street at the second intersection.
- 我们玩过了。我们输了。咱们从新来过吧?
We played. We lost. How about starting it over?
- 假设 A 和 B 之间有一座高山,那就要考虑一下,路线应该越过高山、穿过高&
If a high hill stood between A and B, it was important to decide whether the line should climb over it, pierce it with a tunnel, or make a detour to avoid it.
- 马上过来见我.
Come and see me right now.
- 机会错过了。
The chance is gone.
- 请尽快过来。
Please come as soon as possible.
- 钟响过了吗?
Has the bell rung?