- 就算我的家发生火灾,也会很快就被扑熄的。
Even if my house catches fire it would soon be put out.
- 翻译就像一个女人。她漂亮就会不忠诚;她忠诚就肯定不会漂亮。
Translation is like a woman. If it is beautiful, it is not faithful. If it is faithful, it is most certainly not beautiful.
- 只要你有一个心爱的人,你就有了原动力,你就能面对 全世界。
As long as you have someone you love from the heart, you have a motivating force and you can face the entire world.
- 明天就开学了。
School begins tomorrow.
- 差点就对了。
That is almost correct.
- 它就像我的尾巴一样,我去哪里它就去哪里。
Just as if it were my tail, wherever I go, it goes too.
- 质数就像人生,它们完全是合逻辑的,但就算你花多少时间来思考,也不
Prime numbers are like life, they are completely logical, but impossible to find the rules for, even if you spend all your time thinking about it.
- 他就是这样说的。
This is what he said.
- 母亲常说时间就是金钱。
My mother often said that time is money.
- 好好准备就不会出问题。
Well prepared means no worries.